PetSafe Electric Self-Cleaning Automatic Cat Litter Box
ScoopFree® Ultra Self-Cleaning Litter Box
Strike scooping the litter box off your to-do list. With the ScoopFree® Ultra Self-Cleaning Litter Box, there’s no scooping, cleaning, or refilling your cat’s litter box for weeks. It uses crystal litter that provides 5 times better odor control than traditional clumping litter by absorbing urine and dehydrating solid waste. This low-tracking litter also helps keep your floors clean because it is 99% dust-free and doesn’t stick to your cat’s paws. Safety sensors ensure that the scooping cycle only occurs when your cat is out of the box. It uses disposable trays that have a plastic lining to help protect against leaking, and each tray comes with a lid for quick and easy disposal. There’s even a health counter that tracks how many times your furry feline uses the box, which is a convenient way to detect early signs of a health issue, and the included privacy cover gives your cat a secluded bathroom. PetSafe® brand is here to help you and your pet live happily together®.
- HYGIENIC: The PetSafe ScoopFree Litter Box automatically disposes of waste in a discreet and hidden area without the need for handling for up to 30 days. Indoor use only
- ODORLESS: Absorbing waste and all foul odors, blue crystals allow the box to last up to 10 times longer than traditional litter boxes
- AUTOMATIC: Safety sensors can be adjusted to start cleaning 5, 10 or 20 minutes after your cat has passed. Health meter to help identify if health problems
- DIGITAL COUNTER: It records the number of times your cat has passed through the litter box and the sensors automatically reset the counter if your cat returns to the litter box
- WARRANTY: The PetSafe ScoopFree Self-Cleaning Litter Box comes with a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty. For cats 6 months and older
- We recommend replacing the litter box every 20-30 days for one cat, every 10-15 days for 2 cats, or every 7-10 days for 3 cats. You may need to replace the litter box more often if you have cats that eat a diet high in crude fiber, ash, and byproducts; cats over 10 years old; cats with health problems; and kittens less than 6 months old.
FREE DELIVERY | SECURE PAYMENT